Ive calculated where united would be without RVP

This makes no sense whatsoever - I strongly recommend a new hobby.

Yeah ok i failed with this theory because i would have to do the same with dzeko to make it fair like some of you have said

MCFC2393 said:
Ive taken off all the van persie goals to see where they would be

Game Team Actual Result Result Without RVP Goals
2 Fulham 3-2 3PTS 2-2 1PT
3 Southampton 3-2 3PTS 0-2
5 Liverpool 2-1 3PTS 1-1 1PT
8 Stoke 4-2 3PTS 3-2 3PTS
9 Chelsea 3-2 3PTS 2-2 1PT
10 Arsenal 2-1 3PTS 1-1 1PT
14 West Ham 1-0 3PTS 0-0 1PT
15 Reading 4-3 3PTS 3-3 1PT
16 Man City 3-2 3PTS 2-2 1PT(Well beat them stupid scumbags in April)
17 Sunderland 3-1 3PTS 2-1 3PTS
19 Newcastle 4-3 3PTS 3-3 1PT
20 West Brom 2-0 3PTS 1-0 3PTS
21 Wigan 4-0 3PTS 2-0 3PTS
22 Liverpool 2-1 3PTS 1-1 1PT
23 Spurs 1-1 1PT 0-1

Points with Van Persie 43
Points without Van Persie 21

43-21 = 22

56-22= 34 pts I Think I done my maths correctly LOL

Which makes them 6th in the league because Ill imagine goal difference is good

But I could have made mistakes but maybe someone can calculated it more better

get over it

nederblue said:
MCFC2393 said:
I would want city to win because i support them and it represents where i come from. You cant give up a team you supported for 10 years yes i might watch derby nearly every week but its a football game and a day out
Ill plan to go and see a city game soon when i have the time.

I would want derby to well because they have a football ground with passionate fans and have good attendances

I remember when we beat them 1-0 and i actually didnt go to the 1-1 draw at pride park but if city came to pride park i would have to go in derby fans and watch it

Definitive wum. Derby is two hours away max, an hour and a bit on a good day. Overall a poorly thought attempt at winding us up. 2/10...

Derby to manchester is about 2 hours and 20 minutes No im not winding you up i rarely go back up because i have settled in derby and i sometimes dont have the time to come back up and you do realise there are city fans who used to live around manchester or greater manchester who some live around other parts of the country or world etc etc people move on with there lives yes some come back and watch city anywhere some will wait till city play at theres or some might go to the odd game but you cant judge people if they live in another city as a glory fan its not always true

Im trying to go at least to a game soon as i havent been since fulham in late 2009 (premier league) but im still unsure weather you need some access card as well as ticket to go and see them play

Anyway back to the topic please

MCFC2393 said:
nederblue said:
MCFC2393 said:
I would want city to win because i support them and it represents where i come from. You cant give up a team you supported for 10 years yes i might watch derby nearly every week but its a football game and a day out
Ill plan to go and see a city game soon when i have the time.

I would want derby to well because they have a football ground with passionate fans and have good attendances

I remember when we beat them 1-0 and i actually didnt go to the 1-1 draw at pride park but if city came to pride park i would have to go in derby fans and watch it

Definitive wum. Derby is two hours away max, an hour and a bit on a good day. Overall a poorly thought attempt at winding us up. 2/10...

Derby to manchester is about 2 hours and 20 minutes No im not winding you up i rarely go back up because i have settled in derby and i sometimes dont have the time to come back up and you do realise there are city fans who used to live around manchester or greater manchester who some live around other parts of the country or world etc etc people move on with there lives yes some come back and watch city anywhere some will wait till city play at theres or some might go to the odd game but you cant judge people if they live in another city as a glory fan its not always true

Im trying to go at least to a game soon as i havent been since fulham in late 2009 (premier league) but im still unsure weather you need some access card as well as ticket to go and see them play

You (allegedly) live in Derby, not Dusseldorf.

I travel from Peterborough which is further away than Derby, we also have regulars from even further a field.

The cherry on the cake is the "I plan to watch City again when I have the time" line. What, time away from watching Derby??

Definite WUM!

FORZA CITY said:
MCFC2393 said:
nederblue said:

You (allegedly) live in Derby, not Dusseldorf.

I travel from Peterborough which is further away than Derby, we also have regulars from even further a field.

The cherry on the cake is the "I plan to watch City again when I have the time" line. What, time away from watching Derby??

Definite WUM!

Definitely! Its like he is trying to sound like his from singapore in his posts

Ok im NOT a glory supporter you can say what you want and I already told you I used to live around manchester and my dad supported city since the 70s i might go and watch derby play but I still follow city and will do for the rest of my life

So stop saying im a glory fan from singapore and i never been singapore in my life i moved to derby because My mum meet her boyfriend and got married from there and i had no choice to move

MCFC2393 said:
Ok im NOT a glory supporter you can say what you want and I already told you I used to live around manchester and my dad supported city since the 70s i might go and watch derby play but I still follow city and will do for the rest of my life

So stop saying im a glory fan from singapore and i never been singapore in my life i moved to derby because My mum meet her boyfriend and got married from there and i had no choice to move

I've calculated that without your Mum's new boyfriend, City would have one extra match going fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.