i've changed my mind about the manager.

A A

Anonymous

sunday night i got in pissed up and wrote a thread entitled "mancini has embarrased our club", most of it was the ramblings of a drunk but i stuck by the fact i wanted him out for mourinho - AND FOR THAT I'M REALLY FUCKING SORRY.

now before you call me fickle etc, it was actually before a ball was kicked tonight that i changed my mind. i listened to a few opinions at football last night off fellow blues who wanted to keep him, my dad in the car on the way and the lad who's ST is next to mine (he convinced me the most). i did a lot of thinking before KO.

it's a project manchester city, we're not chelsea, who are pretty much back to where they started in 2004. by 2020 i still want us to be picking up trophies, i want us to be the biggest club in the world, with the next generation of ronaldo's joining us.

mancini has done a great job so far and already won 1 trophy is challenging for the PL. lets give him until the end of his contract next year to see what he's capable of, yes he's amde mistakes but he'll learn, and then the world will be in trouble, not just that shower of shit from trafford.

yes i change my mind more than a stupid teenage girl, yes i'm an idiot etc etc. but at least i'm willing to change my mind rather than be stubborn, i'm very much willing to admit when i'm wrong. i'll say again though IT WAS BEFORE A BALL WAS KICKED TONIGHT.

forza mancini, forza city.

edit: mods please don't merge, i really want to apologaise.

ban-mcfc said:
sunday night i got in pissed up and wrote a thread entitled "mancini has embarrased our club", most of it was the ramblings of a drunk but i stuck by the fact i wanted him out for mourinho - AND FOR THAT I'M REALLY FUCKING SORRY.

now before you call me fickle etc, it was actually before a ball was kicked tonight that i changed my mind. i listened to a few opinions at football last night off fellow blues who wanted to keep him, my dad in the car on the way and the lad who's ST is next to mine (he convinced me the most). i did a lot of thinking before KO.

it's a project manchester city, we're not chelsea, who are pretty much back to where they started in 2004. by 2020 i still want us to be picking up trophies, i want us to be the biggest club in the world, with the next generation of ronaldo's joining us.

mancini has done a great job so far and already won 1 trophy is challenging for the PL. lets give him until the end of his contract next year to see what he's capable of, yes he's amde mistakes but he'll learn, and then the world will be in trouble, not just that shower of shit from trafford.

yes i change my mind more than a stupid teenage girl, yes i'm an idiot etc etc. but at least i'm willing to change my mind rather than be stubborn, i'm very much willing to admit when i'm wrong. i'll say again though IT WAS BEFORE A BALL WAS KICKED TONIGHT.

No worries, we'll keep that in mind.

ban-mcfc said:

i know you keep changing your mind every time. soon, you will come back here and say something else different.

ban-mcfc said:

You do realise your posts will be being monitored post Norwich if we don't win.

I expected us to win tonight do nothing radical there. I didnt expect them to lose so it has given everyone a mini lift but the real test is on Saturday. Has Mancini got the tactical ability to beat a very sold, robust and hard working Norwich side?

We have been poor away from home and I need to see an improvement to be convinced he is still the right man.

ban-mcfc said:

this is really funny. what are you smoking?
if you want to apologize, better send a signed handwritten letter to mancini directly, and attach a translated copy in italian

ban-mcfc said:

We Man City fans are a patient and forgiving bunch... I have faith in Mancini and understand what you are saying!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.