I've finally had enough of talksport

Listened to it this morning.Saggers and Gobshite Quinn.Said we got an unconvincing win and Arsenal had a great win against difficult to beat Fulham!!!!!That same Fulham that we didnt find too difficult to beat!!

I love it but then again, i don't take it too seriously and a few on here could do with taking the same view.

No such thing as bad press guys and the fact they talk about us shows that we are now a force.

take it as a compliment.

RBmk2 said:
Three points off the top,above their beloved spuds and with a well superior goal difference and STILL they look for some kind of negative angle.
They are Southern tossers with an agenda-a joke station with pantomime presenters.
The Sun on the radio.

Switch the shit off.

Very well put! i'm in the club too.

BlueForever123 said:
Bit late many of you will say. I don't know why I listen to talksport but last night they wound me up even more than normal. We'd played well and should have won by a lot more yet they still had a go at us. The two 'experts' actually said "city fans cant be excited about a 1-0 against Bolton". This is Bolton that they have been raving about for the last month. Also they brought up the training ground bust up between Balotelli and Boeteng. The ex pro on the show said "that's normal in football, it happens everywhere and it shows passion. Players make up and get on with it". Then, no joke his next sentence was "but there's more to it than that at City. I've heard rumours". If I hadn't had to put 2 kids to bed I would have called up and been banned I'd imagine. I've decided I'm not listening to that station again.

I don't even bother listening to it .....

i , for one City fan , was absolutely delighted that we got all three points against Bolton , and i couldn't care less that it only took one goal to do it ....

of course we need to take more of our chances , Mancini has admitted today that we are too 'selfish' as a team , and i think he's right ....... both Zabalata and Blaotelli might have squared balls to better places players yesterday ...... but at the end of the day we beat a side who had only lost one in ten , and were in-form ......

that's good enough for me!

I just turn it on as defult on my DAB, but dunno why as it's just there to be controversial. Collymore is always on there giving us grief. I couldn't make it to the Newcastle game, so I listened to TalkSport's coverage. Bad move. Collymore was still harping on about De Jong's tackle half way through the second half, ignoring what was actually happening, and then devoted a phone-in asking if he should be banned for life. Mike Parry's just as bad, he's always slagging us off, and despite his claims to be an Evertonian, I'm sure he's a closet rag. It comes to something when Jeremy Kyle is one of the most reasonable presenters on there. I sent a tweet to Collymore yesterday telling him to keep slagging us off as I think he's hilarious. As yet he's not replied.

there is a reason for all this vitriol.
once we are there we will be hard to shift and they all know it.
i for one am loving it.

Stopped listening to that shite years ago,but personally I love all these "Big 4" sycophants whether it be radio,tele or the red-tops slagging us off cos it means they're worried about us.

biffo0161 said:
Stopped listening to that shite years ago,but personally I love all these "Big 4" sycophants whether it be radio,tele or the red-tops slagging us off cos it means they're worried about us.

worried? they are absolutly shitting it.
i re tuned months ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.