I've never hated the rags more

AustinBlue said:
I don't hate them, I pity them. None of them know what it's like to support a team that has no hope of winning anything, and yet still belonging to a brotherhood of other fans. None of them know what it's like to sing songs like "we lost last week" or "we're not really here." They sing nursery rhymes about glory and winning. They have this shallow experience that they think is rooted in some divinely appointed right to win that one day will come crashing down on them. They'll never know what it's like to beat United. So they can bleat on about injustice and unfair treatment... but I won't hate them. They have a shallow, plastic experience and I celebrate every time they have to choke on a loss, but mainly I'll just feel sorry for them because they don't support a team like City.
Top post AB. I saw that at Wembley, when all their fans on coaches from places like Leicester, Nottingham, Northampton, Wolverhampton, etc were chucking bricks at our coaches after the semi-final. Not only had they lost but they'd lost to "little City" who they'd mocked for years.

The story about that Nottingham rag who phoned 999 after Nani's red card just summed them up. There are two historic teams to support in Nottingham, plus Derby, Leicester, Coventry aren't far away but this pathetic little weasel supports the rags. Probably never been to a game of course and clearly not blessed with too many brain cells. If that glory gets taken away from them, what will they do?

AustinBlue said:
I don't hate them, I pity them. None of them know what it's like to support a team that has no hope of winning anything, and yet still belonging to a brotherhood of other fans. None of them know what it's like to sing songs like "we lost last week" or "we're not really here." They sing nursery rhymes about glory and winning. They have this shallow experience that they think is rooted in some divinely appointed right to win that one day will come crashing down on them. They'll never know what it's like to beat United. So they can bleat on about injustice and unfair treatment... but I won't hate them. They have a shallow, plastic experience and I celebrate every time they have to choke on a loss, but mainly I'll just feel sorry for them because they don't support a team like City.

If they could only read,a good dose of Kipling might serve them well.IF.

joe mancini said:
AustinBlue said:

If they could only read,a good dose of Kipling might serve them well.IF.

Looking at pictures on a Mr Kipling cake box is about as near as most of them will ever get to that!!!

I have to admit that while I've never had much against United until now, the behaviour of their manager, players and the club in general after being knocked-out of the Champions League fair and square by Real Madrid has been nothing less than shameful.

Quite simply, they are a disgrace to English football.

THFC6061 said:
I have to admit that while I've never had much against United until now, the behaviour of their manager, players and the club in general after being knocked-out of the Champions League fair and square by Real Madrid has been nothing less than shameful.

At last, the penny drops my friend..We have known it for years,but our hatred for them clouded others judgements.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I hate the Rags a little bit more everyday but I have never feared the Rags more than I have today.

Not because they got beat in a Football Match but this whole,National inquest into the supposed unjustness of the Nani sending off. In my opinion, it should have been a Yellow. However it does get worse every single time I see it. If we want to talk about hypocrasy for a second look up Fergusons reaction to the Kompany sending off in the Cup or even better a sending off for Eboue of Arsenal against Utd a couple of Seasons back in an identical challenge to Nani's.

As we know after the Game the ITV coverage did not feature any other incident from the Game such as the debateable disallowed Madrid Goal, the possible Handball from Raphael or the dysfunctional tactics of United once down to 10 men. Today has featured more of the same from every single Media outlet; Paper,TV and Radio.

I had always known there was Media Bias but it was only today that I realised how strong and how despicable that Bias actually was and how it has a strong chance of stopping us as a Club from reaching our aims and Goals.

people die, they get sacked and people are born and people get jobs. As Sunderland pointed out, "all your kids are City fans!". History has shown nothing stays the same for ever. When bully boy retires, or dies, the shit will come out, don't be surprised if its on the shame scale, football wise, as the Saville legacy.

THFC6061 said:

Really, I would have thought Spurs have more reason than most after some "decisions" that you lot have had at the swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.