I've never hated the rags more

THFC6061 said:
I have to admit that while I've never had much against United until now, the behaviour of their manager, players and the club in general after being knocked-out of the Champions League fair and square by Real Madrid has been nothing less than shameful.

Quite simply, they are a disgrace to English football.

imagine having to be their nearest neighbours, listening to fans shit day in day out, the media lying through its *ucking teeth whenever there comparing us to those loathsome cheating bastards and this is why I like AVB. He has zero respect for the bully boy as Bobby Robson will have put him straight, both on bully boy and that scum bag club. The most sickening thing is the collective arse licking of most EPL managers when it comes to the loathsome bastard. No where else in europe has a manager be allowed to intimidate and influence officials the way bully boy has, it should be a cause for concern, but instead its like there a state backed side.

Invisible_Goat said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
You obviously weren't stood in the Scoreboard End in the early nineties when they'd just beaten us in a Derby and pretty much the whole ground was singing in our direction: "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life".

No I wasn't the first derby I went to was when Beckham scored from miles out and we lost 1 nil. When it comes to them their is no bright side, even when they loose they piss me off!

Whenever they lose I always wish they'd lost a little more heavily.

They get the 'press' they do 'cos the meedya is stuffed with closet Rags. The snippets of trailers for matches always show them in the ascendancy, other teams are shown conceding. I listened to that geriatric fool Gobshite Paddy on Audio Boo yesterday and it confirmed my opinion that the Rags are infested by a greater number of blatant bigots than the rest of the PL put together. Slavering, blind, uncompromising bigotry.

the talisman said:
THFC6061 said:
I have to admit that while I've never had much against United until now, the behaviour of their manager, players and the club in general after being knocked-out of the Champions League fair and square by Real Madrid has been nothing less than shameful.

Quite simply, they are a disgrace to English football.

Really, I would have thought Spurs have more reason than most after some "decisions" that you lot have had at the swamp.

Well yes, we always know that even if we score more goals than United at Old Trafford, we won't be certain of winning the game.

I've always found it funny how they always sing about us when they're not even playing us. I thought we were the bitter scousers?

That game was karma, the media carnival afterwards was the biggest farce i have ever seen, literally every channel was running the story of how their beloved 'Man U' had been robbed. Even the so called impartial BBC was running how United were conned by the referee, it was absolutely hilarious. You could say we got robbed when Kompany got sent off for nothing but did we blame that as the reason for us losing? I don't think so, we went 3-0 down and almost got it back to 3-3 and that was that but i didn't see Zabs clapping in the referees face, i didn't see Bobby Manc pointing at the referee as though he's going to smash his face in.

Everyone was crying on the bandwagon that the ref had won Real the game BUT where it all goes hazy is the fact that the rags were 1-0 up and getting battered, little does it mention that what influence would Nani have over the game? Mourinho seized the moment, bolstered his midfield with Modric and it paid dividends, total ineptitude from Ferguson who was to busy in his drunken rage to think about defending and they paid the price. Mourinho even went on to take the piss out of them and take the media heat off his team by saying United had been the better team.

I even saw Sky and many other red tops print the referees twitter account and how his following of Real Madrid is somehow corrupting the game. After what has happened to past referees with death threats etc.... Absolute madness, did this happen when the same bloke sent off Balotelli? Did we have a public enquiry when Kompany got sent off?

No, they should get on with what has happened and face up to the fact that what really hurts is that they were 1-0 up and like the title last year they chucked it away. What United need now is for UEFA to put them in their place and hit them with a suitable fine, not only for the club and Ferguson but for Ferdinand as well.

I have been reminding my red friends that if taggart had been doing his job properly and organizing the team when they went down to 10 men then they might have won they just fell apart and he was just ranting at the 4th official for so long , they get very grumpy but most agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.