"I've Never Played Here Before..."

JoeMercer'sWay

PM if interested in starting fan kit consultation
Simple game. Guess the 11 mystery foreign players below who have never played in England. Stats aren't guaranteed to be up to date but should be close and give a fair idea.

1) GK-Club Record: 143/2, Int. Record-74/0.
Started in my native land in South America, before having an unsuccessful spell in Italy in which I sandwiched a relatively successful spell in Belgium. I had an equally unsuccessful spell in Spain before moving back to South America.

Answer-Hector Fabian Carini.

2) GK-Club Record: 362/19, Int. Record-58/1.
Started in my native Africa before having a successful spell in the Middle East, recently moved to the land of pastry and vineyards.

Answer-Vincent Enyeama.

3) DF-Club Record: 332/19, Int. Record-17/1.
Started off in my homeland and had a successful time before having a brief and unsuccessful spell in Germany before returning home. My most successful spell came when I was wearing pink.

Answer-Cristian Zaccardo.

4) DF-Club Record: 128/6, Int. Record-21/0.
Started off at home in Northern Europe, before moving to the land of pizza & pasta. Following that I travelled to the home of a car manufacturer, before returning to the home of the Roman Empire.

Answer-Simon Kjaer.

5) DF-Club Record: 240/23, Int. Record-15/1.
I made my name at the home of Interlagos, before becoming a Galactico. At a brief spell I moved to the land of pizza & pasta, before having brief loan spells back home and in a yellow submarine.

Answer-Cicinho.

6) DF-Club Record: 266/17, Int. Record-1/0.
Started off in the land of Garlic, before moving to the Iberian peninsula where I've done ok for myself.

Answer-Jeremy Mathieu.

7) MF-Club Record: 162/13, Int. Record-21/2.
I was much talked about a couple of years ago whilst wearing the green and white, now I'm plying my trade in, if you looked at the flag alone, England...

Answer-Miguel Veloso.

8) MF-Club Record: 241/11, Int. Record-0/0.
Had a successful spell in my homeland, the land of sun, sea and paella. I then moved to the same clubs as number 7, but in the opposite order, before ending up on Putin's doorstep.

Answer-Alberto Zapater.

9) MF-Club Record: 452/109, Int. Record-87/17.
I've been successful in my home country in South America, but despite spells in Spain, Italy and Turkey I've never been able to shine this side of the Atlantic.

Answer-Ariel Ortega.

10) FW-Club Record: 257/78, Int. Record-30/6.
A Scandinavian by birth, I've played in 3 Western European countries, but never been as prolific as some of the illustrious strikers who once wore the same shirt I did.

Answer-Markus Rosenberg.

11) FW-Club Record: 351/144, Int. Record-55/24.
I share a club with number 10, though we had equally as frustrating spells there and in another Western European country. I'm much more successful in my homeland, which borders the club we both shared and who helped co-host a major final with my homeland.

Answer-Wesley Sonck.

Pretty vague as players move throughout countries with relative ease. I'll need some time for this one JMW.

Is one of the keepers road from Argentina and is one of the forwards Thomas brolin<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:30 pm --<br /><br />That's meant to be Roa from Argentina - stupid phone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.