nope, still playing.

Cicinho?

yhp!<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:11 am --<br /><br />
MSP said:
4 should be Simon Kjaer

8 could be Cesar Navas

lost with others though

4 is right, 8 is wrong.

I'll help you out a bit, number 7 "green and white", but isn't Celtic, they should be familiar. The flag of England, but he can't have played here, so where else utilises the "flag of England", of course, I'm talking merely from a design point of view.

That gives you a lot about number 8, as he had the same clubs but in a different order, there should be a link there for you to find him out easily, even if you don't know who he is. He's on Putin's doorstep, so where do you think he currently is? That's wiki-able.

MSP said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
simonr555 said:
Is number 10 Jon Dahl Tomasson?

nope, Tomasson played for the Geordies remember ;).

yep, I thought it's him too but that little fact didn't help my cause :)

Okay, number 10 & 11 both had spells in Germany, and both played at one of the most famous proving grounds in European football. Think of an iconic club with a track record of churning out players to big clubs in Western Europe, these 2 didn't come through their system, but both played there, with much less acclaim than some of the stars who played in the same position during those years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.