ive pics of the new umbro kits.

I've waited fucking years for City to knock out kits like these. As Dubaiblue so accurately pointed out in a mock ups thread the other day, at no time in the last 20 years has anyone ever got City into the 'right' shade of Summer sky blue.

Which is this one, imo-

COLIN%20BELL%20STOOD.jpg

Pray, with me, BMers. Finally, finally, the wait might be over.

goat boy said:
I've waited fucking years for City to knock out kits like these. As Dubaiblue so accurately pointed out in a mock ups thread the other day, at no time in the last 20 years has anyone ever got City into the 'right' shade of Summer sky blue.

Which is this one, imo-

COLIN%20BELL%20STOOD.jpg

YES,This is the blue I want.

goat boy said:

Which is this one, imo-

COLIN%20BELL%20STOOD.jpg

Those shirts faded throughout the season, the hue of the pic is down to the light and number of times worn.

I've got this seasons shirt but really not keen on it having worn it a few times. Really like those and reminds me of one of my favourite kits in recent years (see image) Will be wearing the shirt below tomorrow as still fits and to me is a nice kit. Glad to see a return to plainer style as shown!
ManCityHSSPLPtchNo20_0406.gif

goat boy said:

Which is this one, imo-

COLIN%20BELL%20STOOD.jpg

This 1000 times over.

This is Manchester City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.