ive pics of the new umbro kits.

I hope these are real, best kits we will have had for years. Love all 3. Don't want any fancy shit, just nice simple retro style shirts.

shadygiz said:
i can assure you they are not fakes...well the design/look isnt anyway

How could you tell for that picture?

I justcan't think why they would opt for such a small sponser on the white kit, stripe or no stripe sponsers need to be seen.

I think they are all quality shirts and really hope they are real. so much better than the one thats been doing the rounds. Would even go as far to say that Umbro have listened to the fans on this one

Love the fact that the sponsors agreed to have smaller logo in away shirt so as not to spoil the look of the shirt (doesn't contravene FA ruling does it?)

Hamann Pineapple said:
PoolHustler said:
would have preferred the home kit to be a bit more striking

......less is more... !

I'm fine with the designs, but was hoping for the same shade of blue that we played with in the early 70's.

if these are indeed real then they are the best kits for many a year...simple,fairly plain and stylish.....we don't need to shout out "look at us"....just imagine Villa,Robinho and Kaka running out in that home kit next season, then tell me you don't like it! pure total and utter class!

blue dallas said:
10gk502.jpg

is that better
the badge looks a lot bigger than previous kits which i quite like!! but they look like there going to be a big fit again not good!!! not sure about the sponsor being so big! white shirt looks well smart by far the best

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
blue dallas said:
PoolHustler said:
blue dallas said:
10gk502.jpg

is that better

Not bad, but would have preferred the home kit to be a bit more striking and not a grey/blue washed up look about it.

best i could do mate,

theres no pleasing some people
Where did you take the picture? or can you not say because you broke into a warehouse?

ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.