ive pics of the new umbro kits.

The one with the diagonal stripe is seriously fucking cool. Home kit is a bit average but the black one (is it black) looks good too

The Best thing about these kits is the back of them, home says MESSI, away says INIESTA and 3rd says ETO'O :-)

The Cyber Goat said:
The Best thing about these kits is the back of them, home says MESSI, away says INIESTA and 3rd says ETO'O :-)

Why, are Barcelona having the exact same kits the robbing, cheap, barstools. Maybe that's why they were talking to Cook on Monday, to nick our new kits?

dummy.jpg

"Buy 2 and get a free Leopard (deluxe imitation) skin hearth rug."

citykit1.jpg

Manchester City Football Club.

Still loving the away. That's got Robinho written all over it. Why am I so excited ffs? I'm 40.

squirtyflower said:
The Cyber Goat said:

Why, are Barcelona having the exact same kits the robbing, cheap, barstools. Maybe that's why they were talking to Cook on Monday, to nick our new kits?

;-)

Ticket For Schalke said:
Can tell its pay day dallas,youv been on here alot!!!
are these from the same source as roger????
shambles tomoro?!?!

think i can buy 2 out of the 3 with my savings on season ticket, good old shaky sheikh!!!

ha ha , been working on my house for a month to busy for bmoon shalke

dario2739 said:
Hmmm, probably because of the poor quality shot, but i'm really not too sure about these.
Is it only me that's not happy the diagonal stripes on the away shirt are the wrong way round too?

ffs if i gave you 10 grand in 20 pound notes, you'd probably moan and ask for it in fivers

allblues09 said:
blue dallas said:
got them tonight .

there on my phone and cant put them on my laptop ( lost disc)

1st one who pm's me there mob no i'll send. as long as they post them on here.

ps. this aint a wind up
in english mate

read first 5 pages, then go back to college for a 'semester' or 2

then you might grasp the post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.