True-Blue said:
Halfpenny said:
True-Blue said:
blue dallas said:
10gk502.jpg

is that better

Boring.
So you want one that's luminous orange?

Did I design the orange one? Did I say I liked or disliked the orange one?

maybe you like it, does that mean I must?
Ones with all the bells and whistles attached look absolutely wank. Look at Chelsea's new one.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Like them all, especially the one on the right. Would they not prefer the sponser to be in big though?

Look how big AIG is or SONY, and it's not that bad really. It'll look fine after three-four games.

if they are real i like them for there retro style, the blue one reminds me of the one colin bell used to play in and then the 3rd one is a retro one aswell so i like them

SouthStand211 said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Like them all, especially the one on the right. Would they not prefer the sponser to be in big though?

Look how big AIG is or SONY, and it's not that bad really. It'll look fine after three-four games.
I mean on the striped kit the sponsor is small (which I like) but I thought Etihad would want it bigger. They're probably just not paying us as much though?

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
SouthStand211 said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:

I mean on the striped kit the sponsor is small (which I like) but I thought Etihad would want it bigger. They're probably just not paying us as much though?

i doubt that mate....apparantly when it is announced it will be the biggest sponsorship tie up im prem league history....£90mill over 5 years ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.