Ja, German defender!!

johnmc said:
yankblue said:
Is there any truth to this rumor? I'm not doubting you mate just that fansfc isn't the most reliable resource.

might as well ask spursnad

I think everyone else is doing their best to drive him away from this site.

Are you sure this guy is a defender? I'm watching this video and I'm half way through, I haven't seen him defend yet..

as a Schalke supporter i don´t believe this. Heiko was part of the best defence in Bundesliga last season. He´s originally a CB, but also played several times as a left back and then half of the season in midfield. To be honest, he played everything except keeper and striker.

But he just signed a new contract and with Felix Magath as new coach there is a lot of fresh hope among the Schalke players. And Magath recently rejected a 15 million Euro offer for keeper Manuel Neuer by FC Bayern, so he is not very open for offers for his top players

MCFC-alan88 said:
Are you sure this guy is a defender? I'm watching this video and I'm half way through, I haven't seen him defend yet..

who makes a compilation of great tackles and marking?

I've been really impressed with Westermann whenever I've seen him. Had a great game against Chelsea in the champions league the season before last

Ruhr said:
as a Schalke supporter i don´t believe this. Heiko was part of the best defence in Bundesliga last season. He´s originally a CB, but also played several times as a left back and then half of the season in midfield. To be honest, he played everything except keeper and striker.

But he just signed a new contract and with Felix Magath as new coach there is a lot of fresh hope among the Schalke players. And Magath recently rejected a 15 million Euro offer for keeper Manuel Neuer by FC Bayern, so he is not very open for offers for his top players
Kiss o' death - he's ours then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.