Jack Daniels Tesco

Haha. I do love jd honey though

Got a litre of that JD honey in Gibraltar last Christmas for 7 quid - it sat there for a year in a cupboard.

Had a bloke round laying new floor in the dining room just before crimbo. Offered him a 'Christmas beverage' - dusted off the bottle of JD Honey as he was getting a little worked up; things weren't fitting properly and he probably wanted to be at home. I knew his van was outside and thought he would definitely decline,however, I probably shouldn't have.

The 'Christmas beverage' ended up in the bottle being emptied and him leaving his van in our drive. He had to phone his wife to pick him up - she wasn't amused!

The floor still requires his attention and I'll be purchasing another bottle of that good stuff again - probably next Christmas.

It's only a couple of weeks since Tesco, Morrisons and Sainsbury were offering the 70cl bottle for £15 which works out cheaper than £25 for a litre. Looks like you lads all missed a trick there.

Morrisons actually had a litre of the stuff for £15 before Christmas and although the I prefer Wild Turkey it seemed madness not to pile in at that price

Got a litre of that JD honey in Gibraltar last Christmas for 7 quid - it sat there for a year in a cupboard.

Had a bloke round laying new floor in the dining room just before crimbo. Offered him a 'Christmas beverage' - dusted off the bottle of JD Honey as he was getting a little worked up; things weren't fitting properly and he probably wanted to be at home. I knew his van was outside and thought he would definitely decline,however, I probably shouldn't have.

The 'Christmas beverage' ended up in the bottle being emptied and him leaving his van in our drive. He had to phone his wife to pick him up - she wasn't amused!

The floor still requires his attention and I'll be purchasing another bottle of that good stuff again - probably next Christmas.
There's a good saying there WR. If at first you don't succeed, get rat raced with said nearest companion.class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.