Jack Daniels Tesco

Had one hell of a blow out on honey JD this time last year in Gambia. Its lovely stuff and we got through loads of it. I remember us all walking fully dressed into the pool to a Madness song. After it had gone dark i fell off a bar stool on the raised bar area down into a flower bed. I took out a power box for all the lights round the bar and pool and mangled a water pipe causing a leak to spray everywhere like a new york fire hydrant, and rendering 8 rooms without a water or a shower. It flipping hurt too, especially the next day

I got 2 bottles of no7 mash +1 honey flavour of said mash gave all three to my eldest son as he drinks it
Kinda wishing I'd kept the honey one now I got all 3 for 25 notes off a grafter ie( sh-p --ft-r).happy days.
I'm gonna try the honey but I don't like whisky I'm tortured.

I was pleasantly surprised when I went in Tesco a couple of month back and got a bottle of J.D for £15.

I prefer Jim Beam anyway, A real Bourbon, I'm actually sipping one now. Only £17, decent gear

I bought a nice bottle of honey and rum can't remember what it was called in Barcelona less than 10 euro didn't open it till I got home I wish I'd bought more now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.