Jack Grealish meets 14 year old girl with cerebral palsy

My issue with that is those 3 mentioned were very very good players before they joined us.
Grealish - I never saw what the fuss was about at Villa. It was a case of being forced fed by the media that he was fantastic and after hearing that 100 times every one seemed to fall for it and believe it.
The Emporer's New Clothes.....

Would love to be proved wrong by him
I take it you’re happy now?

I heard a lovely story about Jack the other day.
A friend was at a wedding a couple of weeks ago and a member of City’s back room staff was there and some of the children at the reception were asking him about players etc. He rang Jack I think on Zoom or whatever and asked him if he would talk to the kids and he spoke to them for about 15 minutes. That is ace. Not sure if it was Zoom might just have been voice but the kids were absolutely made up as they say!!

Good lad Jack. Still not beating John Boy but hey ho. :-)

Dig up any more shit stiring posts from my past and you'll be toast on here ;)

But in answer to your question ''yes''

You genuinely could not have watched him on enough occasions as he was running the show for Villa,including basically getting them promotion on his own.
When i heard of our genuine interest i made it a mission to tune in as much as possible,hence why i was never in doubt about his ability and his success here.

None of that matters though now,as he has finally been accepted by all of us it would seem (well his detractors have shut the fuck up anyway!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.