Jack Grealish meets 14 year old girl with cerebral palsy

Rodri, Mahrez and Cancelo all struggled in their first season under Pep, and yet now, all three are fantastic for us. I expect the same from Jack next term.
My issue with that is those 3 mentioned were very very good players before they joined us.
Grealish - I never saw what the fuss was about at Villa. It was a case of being forced fed by the media that he was fantastic and after hearing that 100 times every one seemed to fall for it and believe it.
The Emporer's New Clothes.....

Would love to be proved wrong by him

My issue with that is those 3 mentioned were very very good players before they joined us.
Grealish - I never saw what the fuss was about at Villa. It was a case of being forced fed by the media that he was fantastic and after hearing that 100 times every one seemed to fall for it and believe it.
The Emporer's New Clothes.....

Would love to be proved wrong by him
It’s not a great analogy but for me City buying Grealish is a bit like someone buying a brand new sports car. You spend a lot of money on it but you have to nurse it through the first few thousand miles to ensure that little faults it might have dont develop into major problems but boy once that bedding in process is over you’ve got a hell of a machine on your hands.

It’s not a great analogy but for me City buying Grealish is a bit like someone buying a brand new sports car. You spend a lot of money on it but you have to nurse it through the first few thousand miles to ensure that little faults it might have dont develop into major problems but boy once that bedding in process is over you’ve got a hell of a machine on your hands.
For me it is more like the posh friend you have who bought the brand new sports car just to show off to his peers...... there was nothing wrong with his current car but he wanted to get that one upmanship on his friends.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.