Jack Grealish meets 14 year old girl with cerebral palsy

very good, there is a lot more to jack at city than meets they eye, not daft are the investors.
thats not to say that jack isnt a fan person and kind, glad we signed him.
a lot of new fans at city saturday where there to see jack, it draws people in. It didnt take long to overtake the Rags on success, their only title is this attendance they care s much about. It will topple and they wont boast that for long as city grab all the new fans. watch that turn around next.

Jack has shown that he really is a class act with the fans, not only with that young girl, but he also often tries to find a young fan at away games when it's over, to give them his shirt, normally one of the first ones to come over to the fans. Only little things but fans like it. Next season on the pitch we'll see the real Jack.

Rodri, Mahrez and Cancelo all struggled in their first season under Pep, and yet now, all three are fantastic for us. I expect the same from Jack next term.
Been saying this all along. Having an okay first season but I think he will be a real force for us in 22/23. I compare it a little bit with 'Oh Rodney, Rodney' but hopefully Jack will have a title medal for his collection come this spring

Having a daughter severally disabled myself that brings a tear to my eye , unless you have worked, lived or been around these kids you'll never know the innocence and real emotions they show,they are the purest form emotionally of any child,God bless them all ,well done jack

So very true.

I was a support worker for people with learning disabilities and it was a wonderful experience to have.

Purest form of emotion is perfect.

Rodri, Mahrez and Cancelo all struggled in their first season under Pep, and yet now, all three are fantastic for us. I expect the same from Jack next term.
It’s a bit of a myth this that seems to have become ingrained in our outlook on players.

I agree with Rodri, I don’t think he was physically right at first to play the way Pep wants him to play.

Mahrez was actually good right from the off and started 19 of the first 20 Prem games, with 5 goals in that period. It was the second half of that first season where he only started 8 of the final 18 games (and he wasn’t great when he did play), and then the season after where he was bloody awful, where his form fell off a cliff.

Cancelo has recently admitted he felt like he’d made a mistake coming here and he looked miserable. It wasn’t so much that he wasn’t in form, it was that he wanted to go back abroad.

Dias, Jesus, Laporte, Walker, Ederson… were all good from the off n’all.

Not saying Grealish won’t be good at some point, by the way. Just think we use the notion that it takes everyone time to get used to Pep thing too much (I’ve even said it before, but when really thinking about it, it’s wrong!)

Similar to Rodri; I don’t think Jack is physically up to it at our level yet. He needs to trim down a fair bit and up his 90 minute lungs (he fades in games). He also needs to be more aggressive, I think he’s too laidback.

Great video though, nearly had a tear in my eye seeing how happy the girl was. I remember when Gerry Taggart and Neil Lennon came into the family stand when they were in the youth team and gave some of us sweets and sat next to us watching the game… I was buzzing, but not as much as that girl, that’s a proper “I met my hero” moment. Great stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.