Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Grealish hasn’t played for Pep, Sterling wouldn’t have those figures without Pep. Also think Grealish is more a midfielder than a wide forward , and would play there for us, so it isn’t comparable.
Still ordinary stats for such a highly rated player and don't forget a lot of the games he played were in the Championship.

As a Villa fan, I'm expecting Jack to be with us another season at least.

I'm actually pretty relaxed about the whole thing for a number of reasons.

As someone mentioned, I think Jack was always gonna give us two years after signing a new deal last summer, if we were progressing.

I see people confidently declaring Villa are MILES away from a top 4 challenge. Well there's a lot of believers at VP at the moment that we can get there sooner. Jack's integral to that, though. The owners will fight to keep him, imo.

Time will tell, I guess. :-)
Think you'll start the season in the top 4, but then the matches will start...

Villa are a decent side, but the fight for the top 4 is going to be City, rags, Chelsea, Liverpool, Leicester. Spurs, arsenal, Everton, West Ham, will be your battle. 5th or 6th would be an excellent season in that company

Think you'll start the season in the top 4, but then the matches will start...

Villa are a decent side, but the fight for the top 4 is going to be City, rags, Chelsea, Liverpool, Leicester. Spurs, arsenal, Everton, West Ham, will be your battle. 5th or 6th would be an excellent season in that company
West Ham will be nowhere, Wee Davie always has one decent season followed by a terrible one.

ok, got to say I have never heard anyone, even other clubs fans criticise him, he is one of the rare players that is universally respected.

Throughout the 15/16 and 16/17 season he was criticised heavily as a lightweight, lazy, mentally weak fancy dan who was more suited to Arsenal than us and couldn't take a game by the scruff of the neck.

Hard to believe isn't it?

I won't name names but if you want a good laugh then David's 16/17 season thread is still available for your perusal.

Some of the biggest mouths on bluemoon and they're still at it now. David's family friend @Bluwhit used to get it in the neck when he tried to defend him. Even a few comments comparing him unfavourably to Iniesta because of his lack of goals. The same Iniesta who scored far less for club and country.

Some of them still haven't learned.

I get a funny feeling one or two on here have been rejected in the Brummie village. I'm sorry but it cant be for his talent because they froth over Our Phil and he is to be fair a bit ahead of him in years and development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.