Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why he would stay another year. Doesn't make sense. If he signs for City this summer and makes 20 assists for Kane and Sterling next season, even Southgate can't ignore him for next years World Cup. It's a career defining moment for Grealish. Does he back himself or does he stay at a midtable club?

It all depends on whether Jack Grealish and Harry Kane want to have Kyle Walker’s career or Danny Rose’s career.
Two England full backs of a similar age at the same club when rivals came knocking.
One took the plunge and left Spurs - when they were undeniably a much better side than both Spurs and Villa are now - and one stayed put.
One now has more career bling than Mr T and was England’s best defender during a run to the final at the Euros, the other has just joined newly promoted Watford on a free.
This summer is a similar career crossroads for Grealish and Kane.
Kane won't have far to travel to Watford

Us older supporters remember Villa being contenders at the top level and, before our last decade of unprecedented success, we all had the humility to acknowledge Villa’s notable history and huge regional support.

In fact us older supporters can often feel embarrassed by some of the rag like billy big bollocks gloating that some of our younger support have started to adopt since the onset of our recent successes.

It’s the same childish bragging that made decent supporters hate the rags and the dippers and I’d like to think we have the dignity to call it for what it is and reign it in whenever it rears it’s ugly head.
Villa had a great side back in 81/82

I don't see why he would stay another year. Doesn't make sense. If he signs for City this summer and makes 20 assists for Kane and Sterling next season, even Southgate can't ignore him for next years World Cup. It's a career defining moment for Grealish. Does he back himself or does he stay at a midtable club?
I can easily see him staying another year due to the human side of the game. If we were in Villa's position and the club asked Phil to give them one more year because it would help us take the next step I think he would. I read he is a childhood Villa fan it doesn't seem much of a stretch to think he would agree to one more year to help them. I hope he does come here but if he doesn't move this year I could understand why and at his age maybe he thinks he can afford to do it.

and some of you older supporters used to watch the rags one week and City the next...I'm 50 and think blokes that did that, at the core are c*nts.... ;)
Bollocks to watching the rags... We used to go to Stockport on a Friday night and City on the Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.