Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its highly relevant, signing Grealish isn't improving our midfield, if we sell a better player. I don't see us selling Bernardo, if we sign Grealish.

Perhaps not Bernardo specifically. But someone certainly has to leave if Grealish were to come, and we sign a striker to replace Aguero. Most likely in midfield where it is crowded as it is.

People assume Bernardo is the most likely given the the rumours he wants to leave (which I'm yet to come to accept).

If we sell Bernardo and buy Grealish we are and will be, a weaker team.

I don't disagree. Stronger than selling Bernardo and buying nobody, if it does come to him leaving.

Hypothetically, if it were true, who would you have come in to replace him that would improve the team.

Its highly relevant, signing Grealish isn't improving our midfield, if we sell a better player. I don't see us selling Bernardo, if we sign Grealish.

bernardo has not been better than grealish for the past 2 years!

anyone who says other wise is just looking at bernardo through blue tinted glasses

bernardo has not been better than grealish for the past 2 years!

anyone who says other wise is just looking at bernardo through blue tinted glasses

Only if you are looking at it through shit smeared glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.