Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I’m generally pretty miserable.
I’ve survived 3 suicide attempts and I’ve gotten engaged so things are looking up to be fair…
Hey brother I'm sorry to hear that, I feel a complete and utter twat now.
Honestly I don't know what to say to that apart from I take it back and I hope you're in a good place now.
My bad.

As always, please do not shoot the messenger if it doesn't happen as I'm just sharing this in good faith heh... but i've just heard this is a bit closer than we realise. I have no reason to doubt the person I heard it from. I understand if anyone wants to take this with a pinch of salt!
Do you have some vinegar to go with the strokes?

Hey brother I'm sorry to hear that, I feel a complete and utter twat now.
Honestly I don't know what to say to that apart from I take it back and I hope you're in a good place now.
My bad.
Would be funny (but very, very wrong) if he replied back to say he was only joking and he was just showing off his creative writing skills.

One thing that doesn’t make sense is, what’s the fee and why’s it easier to get Grealish first than Kane. Unless this so called release clause does actually exist. Also Villa are really going for Bailey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.