Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear in mind he's doing that in a fairly average Villa side.
Here he gets to do it with world class players, increasing his output in the process.
True but everything goes through him, it won't at City.
Not saying he's shit, just that stats don't always tell the whole truth

Hate Sam Lee,
Hate all journalists,
Don’t hate grealish though, could do with him to be honest, especially if bernardo has had his head turned after all that’s happened to him
What has happened to Bernardo?

Show villa the money and he’ll be there simple. Would be a great addition can play in the middle or wide left. I think Sterling will be back in the side on the right he needed that break away from City and the Euros to perk him up again. Grealish can happily replace Bernardo for me. I like him but let’s be honest One fantastic season, two poor ones and a half decent one. Your not crying about missing that

Is it me or does Sam Lee profess to be an ITK but really he knows fuck all?
His tweets never make any sense to me.
I've called him out in the past on Twitter.

When he has to clarify 2/3 times what he actually means or to look at it another way backtracks it shows how poor he is especially as a professional writer.

Show villa the money and he’ll be there simple. Would be a great addition can play in the middle or wide left. I think Sterling will be back in the side on the right he needed that break away from City and the Euros to perk him up again. Grealish can happily replace Bernardo for me. I like him but let’s be honest One fantastic season, two poor ones and a half decent one. Your not crying about missing that

Agree re Bernardo. Time for him to be moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.