Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really mate, because a lot of the ones I've interacted with are desperate enough to use the ffp card, when they conveniently forget about the £56 million they sly'd in

My view might be clouded because I don’t know any Villa fans and I don’t use Twitter or owt like that. I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve actually spoken to a villa fan in a pub before a game. They’ve generally been ok but I imagine if Grealish comes to us they won’t be so amenable.

I guess a bit like Chelsea for me really, I was envious of the money they had but other than the fact they was cockney rent boys and we’d had a bit of bother over the years but they were by and large ok. Once they came in for sweep it was personal and I wouldn’t then piss on one if they were on fire.

I wonder - and I am just speculating here with zero information to back it up - whether the alleged release clause in his contract is that Villa have agreed Grealish can leave if someone offers a British transfer record fee for him? Which is currently the £89m the odd lot overpaid for their former academy player.

Quite relieving to hear that I may not look an idiot after all after that post a couple of days back! ha. This is all progressing well apparently. Obviously not done yet...but positive.
Like you said before you're posting in good faith. Always appreciate any info that anyone has.

Fcuk me, the Villa fans here in work are really upset over this, really angry and emotional.
My "hope he stays at Villa but he won't because he wants to win things" utterances really aren't going down very well
Behave yourself!

If he stays at Villa, you’ll be taking grief everyday for the next 10 years, about how they are a bigger club than City, and so on, and on.

The only out come you need, is for us to sign him. You can then carry a smug smile, whilst slowly nodding your head in acknowledgment of the pain that they’ll all be feeling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.