Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't shoot the messenger, but my good friend is a high end prostitute Villa frequently contracts to woo new signings to the club or convince others to stay.

She's just had her services cancelled and knew it was for Grealish because in the special requests box there was a note she needed to provide 500 pounds of mens hair product and hair bands for erotic foreplay.

Grealish is as good as nailed on, get the tattoos ready.
Keep it between us but the tattooist I used today for my Grealish tattoo said he'd been in before me to get his Kevin Debruyne tattoo done so reading between the lines it's a done deal!!

Foden's ceiling is undoubtedly higher. He does things others just couldn't even imagine. That flick control against Iceland for England. It's his sharp footballing brain that helps as well as his natural ability and he is such a good striker of the ball as well.

Jack is very good but probably not as good at finishing and at the moment slightly wiser/more experienced in terms of game management and control.

Having both in the same side. Well that would be incredible. They're not in competition for me. For now at least I would have Foden wide left and Grealish more central.
Opposite for me

Majority of Villa fans are completely deluded about this and are in for a huge shock. The fallout is going to be insane.

If your a Villa fan reading this thread and reporting back to a Villa forum with the steadfast belief he’s not leaving you are going to look ridiculous very soon.

We know how our club operate in the transfer market and we know this deal is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.