Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone visited the Villa forum to check the mental health of those plucky patriants from losing their favourite son? ;)

Genuinely excited for this signing.

hope so, my mate is a villa fan and he is positive he is signing a new contract!

we have a bet that wherever he is playing in september the loser has to buy the other person a grealish shirt

Don’t shoot the messenger….

my mate works at villa park as park of the training team, we have been having a lot of back and forth banter about the whole situation! But he has just had the confirmation personally that he is gone, all paper work will be complete and official contract signed on Friday!

so I am assume presentation of the player next week, with the old fake contract signing in front of the press!

I’m not someone on a wind up, just a proper source from within villa!
Your mate was initially just a Villa fan you had a bet with and now he works at Villa Park?

Soooo Im not ITK but as I said previous know a villa fan that knows someone very close to jack (blood) and has said that this is now done. Apparently City met the valuation of the deal. Close to or over £100m + sell on %.

Take it as you will.

Soooo Im not ITK but as I said previous know a villa fan that knows someone very close to jack (blood) and has said that this is now done. Apparently City met the valuation of the deal. Close to or over £100m + sell on %.

Take it as you will.
Is he a graphic designer?

It’s amazing how the number of people that know ITK graphic designers at Villa is directly proportional to the public confidence of reliable City journalists that this will get done.
It’s almost like it’s transfer season and people get giddy when deals are reportedly close.

it’s imminent, Trev. Put your blue cones out and be happy.

Take it as you will.
There is no chance there will be a sell-on % clause when the fee is already as high as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.