Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me VillaTalk are an odd bunch.

"This is big. Sounds like it's in our hands. I like that".

Reliable journo gives info that basically ends with them losing their best player and they find a way to spin it to a positive.
Why would we be in direct contact with Villa over a fee agreement if he hadn't given the green signal to leave? Clearly the idea is he wants gone and if a fee is agreed it's all good, if there isn't an agreement between clubs he won't force a move and stay, signing a new deal.

Weird bunch, hardly in their hands.

Fabrizio Romano sums up social media football fans and all of them gullible enough to believe his tripe.
He knows absolutely nothing and only gives updates on stories that is basically done.
Seen as he said "We are in direct contact". I presume this deal is DONE!

Out of hundreds and thousands supposedly ITK's around Europe, I believe less than a hand full and that hand full are in this forum!

Cheers for the updates @twosips @BillyShears @tolmie's hairdoo

Fuck me VillaTalk are an odd bunch.

"This is big. Sounds like it's in our hands. I like that".

Reliable journo gives info that basically ends with them losing their best player and they find a way to spin it to a positive.

I'm not sure if it's a translation issue but to me the 'negotiations are ongoing, not gonna take long' sounds like we are happy to pay what they are asking. If the asking price was ridiculous surely we would have walked weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.