Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I know who Morgan Rogers is?...
Played against Preston, was on loan at Lincoln last season and apparently impressed. If we're brutally honest he's probably not making it here but could have a good career. Vieira wants him at palace so we're not really getting anything extra out of it by offering him to villa instead, just another sweetener.

Played against Preston, was on loan at Lincoln last season and apparently impressed. If we're brutally honest he's probably not making it here but could have a good career. Vieira wants him at palace so we're not really getting anything extra out of it by offering him to villa instead, just another sweetener.
Maybe we could insert a sell on clause

GK Ederson

RB Walker
RCB Stones
LCB Dias
LB Zinchenko

DM Rodri
RCM KDB
LCM Grealish

LF Foden
CFJesus
RF Mahrez

Replace Mahrez with Foden and I'm a big fan of that. Last season, Sterling had his worst season in years and Mahrez had his best ever campaign for us, yet Sterling still got more goals AND more assists than Mahrez in the league. Plus he's younger and Mahrez will miss fiveish weeks with AFCON, I think Raheem deserves another season to restake his claim as one of our most important players given his great Euros.

Also feel absolutely shit for Gundogan if he ends up on the sidelines again after the season he had.

js2JEV.gif
Cometh the hour, cometh the captain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.