Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
js2JEV.gif
Never tire of watching that.

you have. If what I quoted was correct, City would rather pay more to have the option of installments for cash purposes, than pay the release clause in one go. Whichever way we pay doesn't change how Grealish is accounted for but does change our payment schedule, payables in the accounts and cash position.
Alright thanks mate, sorry about that.

So if I change my original post to talk about cash flow rather than payments it's more accurate?

Been on the Villa talk forum and their Grealish thread started in 2010, when he was just 14 and was selected for England under 16.

I think that puts into perspective how much he must mean to Villa fans and why there's an emotional or maybe irrational reaction from some.

It looks like we're getting him and I'm very pleased but I'm sure most blues will be respectful of that.

I think so. Probably more respectful than Villa fans would be if the tables were turned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.