Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish is a talented player but worth nowhere near 100m for me.
14 goals & 17 Assists in 100 prem appearances ffs.
Kev gets that in less than half the games.
We need a striker & a left back & we're done.
We have enough creativity in Midfield.
Only reason we need him is if we are selling one of Bernardo, Sterling, Mahrez or Gundo.
No way we're selling Kev or Foden.
The only way it makes sense to me is if Silva is going(hope not) and he plans to move Foden into that position. Currently sterling and Foden occupy that left side position and none of them are going anywhere I wouldn’t have thought.

Thinking about it Jesus going could mean sterling centrally, maybe a different formation from the 4 3 3

No disrespect to you Blue. I worked in proper journalism for 30 years, and young Samuel hasn't got a jar of glue where the great man will play Grealish. Again, no disrespect.
i concur with your assessment but i think hes right on this. Grealish isnt as good as the wingers we already have but I can see him making a very good 8.

Grealish is a player who played shit at Villa

Why do we need him when we have KDB and Foden

Makes no sense whatsoever fucking fuming

Even Santa Cruz was a better deal for us than this melt

Ings is who we should go balls deep for ffs

Simon Stone generally only writes about City transfer stuff if it's nonsense gossip OR if it's extremely concrete and close to the end.

Interestingly, he writes that Villa and City have been in communication for a while, which is a little bit more than other journalists have said.

I cant get my head around 100M. He wasn't worth that even in the inflated market never mind covid repressed market. I like him but i dont think hes THAT good, certainly nowhere near 100m good.

Levy will use that to bump kane to 150 minimum.

Levy can do that if he wants but we won't be paying it. Then all season he has a headache as he has a depreciating and unhappy asset and suddenly Haaland is up for grabs at half the price next summer. I trust those in charge to know what they're doing.

Grealish is a player who played shit at Villa

Why do we need him when we have KDB and Foden

Makes no sense whatsoever fucking fuming

Even Santa Cruz was a better deal for us than this melt

Ings is who we should go balls deep for ffs
santa cruz right.

And ings come off it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.