Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not wrong, that's exactly the odds as he described 7/2 to stay. Not 7/2 On. And Skybet don't close the book they will limit it first as per account holder. There's money on this market going in both directions and that's why it keeps fluctuating.

i think there is some Villa fans in denial that are betting on him to stay

He spent the last hour going round liking old posts from Villa gobshites who slagged him off and said there's an update coming later. It's definitely going to be positive news.
yes I'm hopeful too, no way he did that without being 100% sure Grealish is coming haha

since early July he'll have know about the interest so he's had weeks to think on what he's wanted to do feel it's very unlikely he'll change he's mind

i think there is some Villa fans in denial that are betting on him to stay
Well put it one way there'll be some fuckin Humble pie being eaten on here for the piss taking of the Villa Fans saying the deal is done, That goes the other way round too. There's going to be a fuckin big meltdown that's for sure, Let's hope it isn't on here as I'm quite looking forward hopefully that Jack signs for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.