Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s flavor of the month after one particularly good season and England fans being bored stiff by Southgate’s regulars.

£100M is a fucking joke!
We wont be paying 100m.

I look forward to your comments when you see him in our shirt,and realise just how good this lad is.The best bit....he's still improving.

do love the idea that city are spending £100mil on a player that isn’t a striker, and then suddenly realizing they don’t have enough to sign someone else.

you’d think the overheads would have a plan

Khaldoon walking into the office on Monday - "Did anyone see that £100m I left lying around by the cokes?"

Underlings start looking shifty, with the feeling they misunderstood their commands.

I nip out for a few hours and the thread has increased by 200 pages,but still not signed......what's going on ?
Nothing, just general chatter. No new stories broken today. The MEN wummed in a headline but the article said something different. That's about it really.

do love the idea that city are spending £100mil on a player that isn’t a striker, and then suddenly realizing they don’t have enough to sign someone else.

you’d think the overheads would have a plan
Right, I'll say this for the last time and maybe somebody might take notice.
We have over 100m coming in for outgoing transfers.
Grealish is apparently being bought for 100m.
We haven't even opened our chequebook.
When we do open our chequebook then we'll have a couple of quid to spend of our own money.

Now, does that make sense?

Maybe this might explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.