Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. It's comical. Do people actually think that's how it works? We've been calculated all summer and everything is unfolding as planned.
This ^^^ it’s a bit like those people who think Grealish is still making his mind up. We have been working on Kane and Grealish for ages - deals like this are phenomenally complex and don’t get put together in a few days. Both knew months ago that they’d be at City next season IF they wanted the move. All we are seeing at the minute are the selling clubs orchestrating a narrative to placate their fans.

The professional journalist who has broken pretty much every piece of major City news in the last 5 or so years knows nothing huh?

Not his biggest fan - but he’s been pretty reliable this summer and seems a bit more cautious. He’s better for it.

Part of Dave-R’s meltdown on Villa Talk is commenting about Bluemoon reporting Dave -R’s meltdown. He is funny, Ill give him that
Can somebody put screenshot up please. I've no intention of catching eye aids by visiting another clubs forum but I do enjoy a meltdown whilst whiling the hours away sat in an airport.
Plus I'm a lazy ****..

We haven’t made £100 yet from out going transfers but we won’t be far off if silva or Laporte leave which will then give us a run at Kane but when you think about it the amount of chances our midfield will create with grealish kdb foden sterling gundo and Mahrez we might not need a to spend £100 million plus as anyone who can score goals will have chances galore with us

If you counted sane we would have but his sale was in the last accounts so we sold around 50m worth players Silva and another youth player could be off for around 15/20m we will could bring in around 120m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.