Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thus Fabrizio Romano

“I am interested to see what happens in the coming hours – because I am told the player is waiting to see what happens between the two clubs. City have a contract ready, and so do Villa.

I don't really get this. Must be bollocks. What could “the player” be waiting for? If both clubs have got contracts on the table, all he's got to do is look at one, look at the other, and decide, after consulting his agent. I mean, what else is there?

What a fcuking circus
It's not though really. This deal is going to go through in the next few days and everything else is just white noise designed to keep the sad sacks on twitter and shit stations like TS going until its confirmed.
If you were to spend the day looking for new information you'd end up fucking insane with all the contradictions on show! Haha!

Reading between the lines. If Villa agree to sell Jack gets loyalty pay out. If Jack pushes for move he doesn’t.
Who blinks first imo

Thus Fabrizio Romano

“I am interested to see what happens in the coming hours – because I am told the player is waiting to see what happens between the two clubs. City have a contract ready, and so do Villa.

I don't really get this. Must be bollocks. What could “the player” be waiting for? If both clubs have got contracts on the table, all he's got to do is look at one, look at the other, and decide, after consulting his agent. I mean, what else is there?
fabrizio is such a clueless man when it comes to city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.