Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conspiracy theory - Peps next job will England coach after the World Cup

Aside from the City cup - sorry, the Carabao - is Pep’s record in cup completions actually much to write home about?

I’m not entirely convinced he’s suited to tournament football. He’s much more effective at moulding teams to win over the long haul. Look at what he achieved last season - played the long game and played an absolute blinder.

Just my own theory so could be absolutely bollocks, but I’ve always thought the more emotional “personality” type managers are always better suited to international football. Look at Bobby Manc and Southgate for example.

It pains me to say it but if Klipperty ends up with zee Germany job he’ll win the euros / World Cup.

I honestly think Ings would score absolutely loads at City, cheap short term option and then sign Haaland next season.
After initially wanting both Grealish and Kane I now agree with this. I don't think using the false 9 and hoping Gundogan & co have stellar seasons will work as well as it did last year. Ings getting on the end of City's build-up play would do the job.
(I will tell Pep when I see him.)

Back again I'm afraid lads. Grealish is due for talks with the Owners, Chief Exec & Dean Smith at some point today. Bid hasn't been accepted yet as they are obviously planning to throw everything at him to keep him but Grealish has already made it clear through his agents that he wants to join City. Problem is he did this with Man Utd last season and then they got hold of him alone and he agreed to stay. Personally I still think he will go this time, massive difference between joining Man Utd or City these days and I think the pull will be too much.

Wouldn't look into him training with the rest of the team too much, he's just fulfilling his duties as per his contract. Interesting that Kane obviously seen that Grealish was as good as done and made a desperate attempt to jump ahead of him though.

Good to see you back again fella , thanks for the update
Back again I'm afraid lads. Grealish is due for talks with the Owners, Chief Exec & Dean Smith at some point today. Bid hasn't been accepted yet as they are obviously planning to throw everything at him to keep him but Grealish has already made it clear through his agents that he wants to join City. Problem is he did this with Man Utd last season and then they got hold of him alone and he agreed to stay. Personally I still think he will go this time, massive difference between joining Man Utd or City these days and I think the pull will be too much.

Wouldn't look into him training with the rest of the team too much, he's just fulfilling his duties as per his contract. Interesting that Kane obviously seen that Grealish was as good as done and made a desperate attempt to jump ahead of him though.

WarpedWhoppingJaguarundi-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.