Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back again I'm afraid lads. Grealish is due for talks with the Owners, Chief Exec & Dean Smith at some point today. Bid hasn't been accepted yet as they are obviously planning to throw everything at him to keep him but Grealish has already made it clear through his agents that he wants to join City. Problem is he did this with Man Utd last season and then they got hold of him alone and he agreed to stay. Personally I still think he will go this time, massive difference between joining Man Utd or City these days and I think the pull will be too much.

Wouldn't look into him training with the rest of the team too much, he's just fulfilling his duties as per his contract. Interesting that Kane obviously seen that Grealish was as good as done and made a desperate attempt to jump ahead of him though.

My god there’s new posters on here posted absolutely made up fantasy!

So are Villa delaying accepting the bid in the hopes that during that time he will change his mind? City should get back onto his agent and tell him to get Grealish to tell them to hurry the fuck up. He'll have seen the lengths Kane has gone to to get his move so the least he can do is speak with them and say I'm not staying accept the bid.

So much fucking shit in this thread , nobody knows anything
But you like me are reading it… who is the mug lol. It has an addictive element to it you have to admit. There are a few absolute whoppers posting so much shit they’re contradicting the shit they posted previously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.