Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the sounds of what Sam Lee was saying on the 93:20 podcast this afternoon, everything is ready - medical, graphics, security, hospitality, contract etc.

The only hold up is the boring stuff - structure of payments to Villa.

Hopefully they can finalise the deal soon and my prediction of Kane and Grealish presented together can come to pass. What a day that would be
this sounds spot on to me, as many have said, city wouldn’t be so public and chucking this amount of money at the deal if they weren’t 100% sure about his interest. Alves was different because it was a free transfer and Messi is Messi

Bookies work strictly on mathmatics, the more money that goes on something the lower the odds. They try to get people to bet on longer odds to counteract those betting on the favourite. You put all the bets into a computer and 99 times out of 100 the bookie will make a profit.
Youre preaching to the converted mate. I know exactly how it works.

Hard work isnt it. As if bookies are ITK.
Pure weight of money gives them info so it is ITK. I knew a bookmaker in Hull, Francis Habbershaw, the owner of a 2 year old that was odds on for essentially a 2 horse race rang him to place a bet on the second favourite with the big bookmakers, it wasn't unusual for Francis to bet in thousands. So he placed a 10k bet with Ladbrokes for the owner and another one with William Hill for himself. Absolutely trotted up, info is key.

The only part of me that's still worried here is if Villa are just stalling to stop the deal being completed on time so it's easier for Jack to stay with the season looming. I doubt it, obviously, but that's what the demon on my shoulder is saying compared to the cool confidence of the angel who expects an announcement in the next two days.

He's coming. "Blisters" on his second day back at training, cmon.. Though I still cant wrap my head around why we're in for him over Kane though.. If Bernardo has found a club then it would make more sense to me, but it certainly seems like there isn't a big, if any of a market out there for him this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.