Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this goes through it's a record in this country and I couldn't be more underwhelmed. I thought if we ever signed a player for this kind of money that it would be someone who I'd be queuing up to watch. I've no doubt the manager and club know what they're doing.......but I'm a bit m'eh.......

@ChicagoBlue where are you lad?

If this goes through it's a record in this country and I couldn't be more underwhelmed. I thought if we ever signed a player for this kind of money that it would be someone who I'd be queuing up to watch. I've no doubt the manager and club know what they're doing.......but I'm a bit m'eh.......

@ChicagoBlue where are you lad?
Are you Phil Thompson by any chance?

he's a tap in merchant. if something is done he'll report it. but he tweets so fucking much when he has no updates that it's infuriating.

These "updates" aren't even accurate, I don't think. I really don't think this is an ongoing negotiation. I think they all know he's coming to Manchester and it's just sorting out the finer details to get over the line. That's the vibe from all the people who's take on City news I actually trust, a circle of people that Romano does not belong to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.