Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha Stan thinks we are fucking massive all I said was are average attendance was just shy of 29k in division 2 in a reply to his tweet

I have to say I don't find the transfer forum - Grealish or Kane - at all tense these days .... nothing to compare with the gut wrenching tension of waiting for CAS to announce its verdict just over a year ago!

Not good with the tense stuff on here, me, but the Super League thread got me through days of frustration!

every "big" city fan account on twitter are saying "grealish is done soon". guess onee of them heard it from his dog and spread it to the others

Honestly, the experiences we have as City fans must be so unique compared to other sides. I found myself fully immersed in a 93 page court summary post-CAS. It's so ridiculous haha.
It genuinely is like a script writer is setting the narrative each 'season' (clue?) with a new 'big bad' to overcome, or adding unexpected twists.
Would make an awesome box set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.