Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the Villa fans would make their minds up! When he was staying, City were a small club and Villa were top 4 material. Now it seems he’s going we are a super league club that they can’t compete with and it’s not fair. I seem to remember that Abonglahore bloke on his hands and knees punching the turf in tears when he wasn’t given a penalty against us a few years back… seems like a perfect metaphor for Villa in general at the moment if anyone can find the gif

Can he play community shield? or is it to soon
I think the word is most of the England players are getting a game or two extra rest at the start of the season, so I doubt it, but then again he didn't have nearly as many minutes as Sterling and Stones, so who knows!

Sinclair on talkshite ‘not good for prem league post pandemic when people skint’. Did the rages pay 80 a couple of weeks ago.
Going to continue to listen to see how many nurses we could pay. (Shakes head)
Don't get him lately. Said the same last week about Kane, and then starts banging on how good Sancho and Haaland would be together at the rags. Hope he's not selling out, for more appearances on the shitshow

Clubs don't come much bigger than Villa tbf.

1 league title in 111 years
1 FA Cup win in 101 years
I think they averaged over 40.000 one season too.

Midlands royalty.

Is this entitled belittling of another clubs history being done as a deliberate impersonation of a feral scouser? In which case stick a winky face at the end to let people know that it’s paraody.

If not you’re doing nothing other than attempting to embarrass our fan base because most of us remember when we were a couple of divisions down and we fully understand that we’re lucky because we ‘won the jackpot’ when our ownership came in and being good supporters that deserve respect is not in the least related to your team winning honours - it’s more about turning up when they don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.