Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you think Pep will play him? More central or sort of left?

Last time I asked that I think we were signing Kiki Musampa. Not too many similarities between the two..!

good evening swp, I trust you are well - who was that then?

Villa fans saying they're going to challenge top four and for trophies. The only thing they'll challenge is their dwindling season card numbers when Grealish leaves

Today is the day apparently. Villa offered to match our wages we are offering but he's ours.

Courtesy of @tolmie's hairdoo on the general transfer thread
I hope so I put my shopping money on him at 7am this morning while he was still 4/6 haha I see he's 1/10 now on Paddy, my son works nights so I was up letting him in at 5.45am and I came straight on here how sad am I? I just had a gut feeling it will be announced today or tomorrow. If not its beans on toast for a week haha although there's plenty of dog food in. :).

shame the penny hasn’t dropped that they’ve already spent the Grealish money. Poor soul

They haven't spent it at all.

Villa's owners will reinvest the £100m because they can afford to and because they need to stock up the team before they get into European competitions and fall under UEFA FFP.

Where do you think Pep will play him? More central or sort of left?

Last time I asked that I think we were signing Kiki Musampa. Not too many similarities between the two..!
You know how Bernardo Silva likes to play on the right of a midfield 3 and interchange with Mahrez.
Grealish to be the same but left and Foden.

This is my guess. Who knows what Pep thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.