Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of Villa fans have properly humiliated themselves over this.

Won't directly link tweets but there's been at least two people claiming they'll give a big sum to charity if Grealish joins City. Guarantee neither of the cnuts will actually do it.
X= 45.5x54x12.78÷118
Close?

I disagree mate but we will see what happens with that 100m after Cantwell potentially joins them

So you expect Cantwell to join for about 40m, but you also think the 100m is not going to get spent?

They'll sign Cantwell and Abraham and that'll be most of the money gone.

To be fair any player who leaves us in their prime I feel the same about. Thankfully only Sane has done that recently. Calling Grealish a snake though after he did stay loyal to them for longer than he needed to is a bit harsh.
Same here, he’s got them a big transfer fee and given them some memories to treasure. They can take it how they please now. Huge difference between that and say for example, Milner with us.

Talkshite an absolute arena of boiling piss, it's glorious.

"Jack won't get a game"
"City have got too many midfielders"
"Jack will have to improve his off the ball game"
"City don't play wingers"

Sublime this is today.
I think we need to do this now.

The club have spent years trying not to act like cunts and have been bitten for it. So Grealish and maybe Kane would be a huge fuck you to everyone In the PL.

Let's win everything.

Villa fan coming in peace here! *puts tin hat on*
Just came to say that you are getting a great player, and although I’m gutted he’s going, it’s just one of those things in modern football.
Just like some fans of any club are idiots, you only generally hear the loud mouth ones… some of us Villa fans are normal like any fans of a football team.

Fair play mate. There's a lot of decent football fans, unfortunately the morons seem to drown those out on forums and social media. Losing a quality player is always a hard one to take and understandable that it's hugely disappointing to see Grealish go. But with the new signings and investing that money, if Villa finish higher up the table this year it might soften the blow somewhat at least.

Personally don't see how Grealish can help us do this any more than De Bruyne, Mahrez, Sterling, Foden, Torres, Jesus, Bernardo and Gundogan do. After all, only five can be on the pitch at a time.
Simple he has been the most fouled player in the PL for a couple of years

alright lads is super jack starting at midfield or on the wing in the community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.