Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have pointed out it’s not that simple. City are at a party they weren’t invited to. Guess what, you’re not invited either. The elite clubs can’t do much about us now because we’ve arrived. But they have double bolted the door behind us and put out armed guards to ensure it doesn’t happen again.

There’s a tangible hatred for City, fuelled by the media. But every fan of clubs like Villa who got suckered into it were writing their own agreements not to bother the big boys. Genuinely, I for one believe the owners of your club should be able to invest their money in Aston Villa as they please as long as it doesn’t saddle Villa with long term debt. It’s nice to see other clubs challenging. We are not the enemy, until rival fans work that out the media will feed off your hatred to help shore up the cartel.
I quite agree. No hatred here for City, and I would say most Villa fans I know would agree. Obviously we wish it was us and not City but that’s normal I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.