Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst understanding the jealousy i do find the prospect of a virtual England squad coached by Pep with back up from KDB ( future manager?) et al mouthwatering. As for Jack the lad , surely the most marketable English talent for years and living the dream.

Same. Imagine being able to take a front four of Kane, Sterling, Grealish and Foden to the World Cup, where they've actually played together week in week out. Even if they're playing in a different system that surely has to be a good thing.

Same. Imagine being able to take a front four of Kane, Sterling, Grealish and Foden to the World Cup, where they've actually played together week in week out. Even if they're playing in a different system that surely has to be a good thing.
Southgate would still start Rice, Dier, Phillips, Rashford and DCL.

The Grealish to City thread on Sadcafe makes for a very satisfying read if anyone fancies it.. I highly recommend it.

They have some weird infatuation for our boy Jack. It’s almost unanimous too.. sure there’s the odd poster puffing their chest out saying “but we got Sancho” but they are few and far between whilst the vast majority are absolutely devastated. The general consensus is that we have landed some generational talent that Pep is going to elevate to one of the best players in the world.

Now I like Grealish a lot but have thought England fans in general overate the guy but it’s interesting to read that those red wankers feel we snatched what could have been the new Gerorge Best from them.

Regardless of what happens here on in.. that alone is well worth 100 odd mill.. cheers Sheikh Mansour.. keep up the good work.
Fuck that

Last time i visited to see what was going on I received pop ups and emails for zebra pants for weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.