Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Grealish content while we wait

subs aren't available sorry ;-)

Depends if we’re talking fruit teas or that sad old stuff your nan used to drink with milk!?! (Milk in tea! Some brits are weird)

Earl Grey with no milk or sugar is lovely. If it’s a breakfast tea it really depends how stewed the tea is. If the bags have had a quick dip fine otherwise you need milk and sugar. Always out of a cup, never a mug, unless you’re a builder or neanderthal

I`m weird.
By all accounts I stopped drinking tea when I was only 4 years old.66 years later and I cannot even stand the smell of tea let alone drink the filthy stuff.
Thankfully my missus of 46 years is also a non tea drinker.
Two weirdos and just thought, make that 3, as our 29 year year old lad, who still lives with us,is also a non tea drinker but his two elder sibling sisters are tea drinkers.Uuuuuuuurrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!
Chamomile Tea very soothing.

Earl Grey with no milk or sugar is lovely. If it’s a breakfast tea it really depends how stewed the tea is. If the bags have had a quick dip fine otherwise you need milk and sugar. Always out of a cup, never a mug, unless you’re a builder or neanderthal
Love it plain as well but once I was in Canada someone introduced me to this latte called London Fog, they claim it's originated there ironically because of the name but it was might delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.