Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
No leaked pics of going into CFA this year.....for the medical. Like we had in the previous years.
Like for Delph and some of the others....

Has he changed his mind? I can just picture it, Txiki hands him the pen here you go Jack.....Jack takes the pen looks at the contract is just about to sign....and hesitates looks up at Txiki....

Txiki learnt from his experience with Laporte pulls the SHOTGUN out and says You DON'T want to F**ck with me Jack, sign the damn contract, you don't know the shit I pulled to get Laporte to sign after turning us initially down.....he had a family and friends.....HAD A FAMILY......

JACK SIGNS......AND Cue the Extravagant video with inflatable bananas and the Noel/Liam coming together for this 100M pound deal to sing Bluemoon in the background, and Pep handing lifetime vouchers to Jack from ASDA as a welcoming gift....

No leaked pics of going into CFA this year.....for the medical. Like we had in the previous years.
Like for Delph and some of the others....

Has he changed his mind? I can just picture it, Txiki hands him the pen here you go Jack.....Jack takes the pen looks at the contract is just about to sign....and hesitates looks up at Txiki....

Txiki learnt from his experience with Laporte pulls the SHOTGUN out and says You DON'T want to F**ck with me Jack, sign the damn contract, you don't know the shit I pulled to get Laporte to sign after turning us initially down.....he had a family and friends.....HAD A FAMILY......

JACK SIGNS......AND Cue the Extravagant video with inflatable bananas and the Noel/Liam coming together for this 100M pound deal to sing Bluemoon in the background, and Pep handing lifetime vouchers to Jack from ASDA as a welcoming gift....
It's going to be guitarthur isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.