Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funniest thing on Villa Talk is they all keep saying 'I hope his career turns out like Fabian Delph's' as if that's a bad thing?

The guy was a key part of the centurion season and then won the domestic quadruple... If he'd have stayed at Villa he'd have relegation and a Championship playoff medal instead....

Saw the footage of him in the car half an hour ago on ssn. They glossed over where he was/ the context.

Half hour later im online and there's headlines stating the medical is done and dusted. No breaking news on ssn.

Fuckin wierd organisation.
Not watched it for years

The funniest thing on Villa Talk is they all keep saying 'I hope his career turns out like Fabian Delph's' as if that's a bad thing?

The guy was a key part of the centurion season and then won the domestic quadruple... If he'd have stayed at Villa he'd have relegation and a Championship playoff medal instead....
Delph was a starter for the most dominant league team in English history. I wish my career went that badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.