Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices were frozen, no? At least for the vast majority?
As you say, the majority. Know lots of people who've had an extra £5, extra £10, extra £15 added on.

Of course, you could say an extra £15 is worth it to watch Kane and Grealish, but what makes Kane and Grealish more special than Yaya, David, Aguero, etc. that means we have to keep forking out more cash when I'd say at least 20% of fans in the ground will have lost their jobs over the last 12 months? We've been told all through the pandemic that "football is nothing without fans", but we saw football carry on just fine without us and now they're asking us for yet more cash upon our return, all while throwing impossibly large amounts of money on two players that, all things considered, might not actually strengthen us - especially if we have to flog Bernardo, Jesus & Laporte to get them.

not going down well on the cafe,if we sign Grealish & Kane top spot is over for many years to come

Fukin he'll they are shiting it over at the caff ; )
Even those no nowts realise what a great player were getting

I'm still a little bit skeptical because, well, I'm a City fan at the end of the day.

Has this stemmed from the guy from The S*n last night or is it other, more reliable, journos putting their name on it too?

@tolmie's hairdoo's post sounds promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.