Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority of Villa fans are completely deluded about this and are in for a huge shock. The fallout is going to be insane.

If your a Villa fan reading this thread and reporting back to a Villa forum with the steadfast belief he’s not leaving you are going to look ridiculous very soon.

We know how our club operate in the transfer market and we know this deal is happening.
This is so true, not just Villa fans but a lot of other opposition fans are being way too dismissive of these rumours because the big names like Romano aren't reporting in great detail. Meltdown is going to be next level

This is so true, not just Villa fans but a lot of other opposition fans are being way too dismissive of these rumours because the big names like Romano aren't reporting in great detail. Meltdown is going to be next level
romano said he would give an update on grealish "in the next few days", so it ties into what we think will happen this weekend

Fair play hahah. Best of luck with that mate!

Live stream from the registry as yourself and Jack put pen to paper ;)

Ha thanks! Fwiw, I posted a few days ago on here that i heard it was moving a bit quicker than we realised, and I still think that's possibly true. In all seriousness, wedding stuff or not, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it does happen this week.

romano said he would give an update on grealish "in the next few days", so it ties into what we think will happen this weekend
Not enough to convince people who aren't following as closely - readng comments, they all acknowledge we're interested but think Villa will turn down any bid, he'll want to stay bc he loves the club, etc. Loads not realising how close this probably is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.