Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt be surprised to hear the fee will be undisclosed.

I agree. I think there is 100% a release clause. He was looking to move just months before he signed his new deal. He and especially his agent would be idiots not to have a release clause. And I think part of the deal will be the keep the fee undisclosed as the Villa fans would riot if they found out the fee.

Oh well, here's a new one:

"how are you supposed to try and work your way up to the elite clubs when they just buy your best player?"

Heads? Gone.

Oh well, here's a new one:

"how are you supposed to try and work your way up to the elite clubs when they just buy your best player?"

Heads? Gone.

It's a struggle. FFP was invented to keep teams in their place and now Villa are feeling the effects.

You have to scout and buy extremely well. Leicester City lost all their best players from the title win, they reinvested well and have picked up european places and silverware.

Reading that and all the replies to Sam Lee. I didn't know that some Villa fans, like those on RAWK, acted like a cult.

Worth remembering that the abuse and pleading from Villa fans is what caused Delph to do the flip flop that they hate him for.

He was at the Lowry waiting to sign for City the next day, saw the response from Villa fans when the news broke and pulled out of the deal.

Then he got back to Villa Park, realised what a fucking idiot he was and got the move back on track.

why are they so horned up for him anyway? "villa legend" he's had 1 good season for you lot, you won the bloody champions league, chill

why are they so horned up for him anyway? "villa legend" he's had 1 good season for you lot, you won the bloody champions league, chill
legends are in relativity to what a club can achieve, he helped them hugely in promotion and when it looked like they were on the verge of going bust, i can understand why they may put him in that category

Wish someone would hang a banner over a bridge on the m6 directing grealish to manchester just for the tears it would create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.