Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
That post doesn't make sense, why would there be some much drama over a move if he just wanted to extend?

Fair enough it could be, the agent is shopping him around while the family thinks it's good to stay at Villa. But agents only do what players advise them to, why would he negotiate with City and Villa on behalf of Grealish to the point where, allegedly, even a record bid has been accepted?

Only to just undo all the work and say nah fuck it I'm saying, mum's not agreein? We know he has a new contract on offer and if he was set to sign it Aston Villa simply wouldn't be negotiating with us. None of the timeline or story bits add up, and I'm not even on about the names bit.

If his family are advising him to stay that is a bit selfish of them. Your son/brother etcs career and personal goals should be what really matter. I get it sucks a bit but that sounds selfish af tbh.

If i had a bro playing for City who was in demand with Villa the best team in the country and us a solid club but not threatening to win titles. I would take the piss jokingly but ultimately tell him to go and chase his career goals. Seeing my brother smashing it at the highest level possible would offset the hit i'd suffer seeing him leave the club i support by a large margin.

Edit: typo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.